I wanted to tell you about a video I stumbled upon on YouTube a little over a year ago.
This video completely changed my outlook on so many aspects of life in general – specially money and how to earn your total freedom in life. The maker of the video got a rare oportunity to follow this guy on an epic journey from Singapore to London to New York and meanwhile he just blatantly spills the bean on what you should and should not do when it comes to acquiring your financial freedom.
Why should you listen to him? He’s in the 3 komma club. He makes billions. I can’t say that I’m very interested in Wall Street, hedge funds or trading stocks – but when I listened to this guy I was captivated. The guy speeks the truth about what you SHOULD be doing and then what the SYSTEM wants you to be doing.
There are many motivational videos out there but this one has been my favorite.
Because believe it or not – we live in the matrix – and this guy is offering you the blue or the red pill. Which one are you going to take?
Tell me in the comments…
In June 2015, Managing Partner of the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Anton Kreil was interviewed whilst on a business trip from Singapore to New York and London. In this fly on the wall documentary style interview, Anton is probed by interviewer Tom Murray on what it takes for people to become financially successful and to obtain personal freedom. The result is an epic journey around the world, providing a glimpse into the life of one of the most successful financial markets traders in the world over the last 20 years and his philosophies on money, business and life. During the interview Anton provides 10 key messages that if followed and implemented properly over time, will help anybody achieve financial success and win their freedom.
10 Secrets to Achieve Financial Success
1. Respect Money and be Indifferent towards it (20:59)
2. Rent to Own – Define Assets and Liabilities Properly (42:33)
3. Build and Own your own Infrastructure (50:16)
4. Go Travelling, Get Perspective, Get your Dream Life (1:01:00)
5. Know that Risk is Subjective not Two Dimensional (1:07:33)
6. Seek out Alternative Education (1:17:45)
7. Learn to Value your Time Properly (1:24:30)
8. Ditch the Smart Phone (1:33:12)
9. Mainstream Media is Useless. Don’t consume it (1:40:51)
10. Choose Role Models that suit Your Objective (1:45:09)